Oils and Additives
M-531 is an oil-based package of corrosion inhibitors for petroleum and synthetic lubricants.
- Outstanding vapor and contact corrosion protection.
- Excellent demulsibility.
- Effective in a variety of conventional and synthetic base stocks.
M-531 T is an oil-based package of ashless corrosion inhibitors that can be added to petroleum and synthetic lubricants in turbine systems during layup.
- Designed for use with turbine oils.
- Contact and vapor-phase corrosion protection.
- Generally compatible with PAO and mineral-oil-based lubricants.
A premium quality gear oil with viscosity grade ISO 220 based on a unique blend of PAO (polyalphaolefins) and polymer esters.
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability (longer service life).
- Neutral seal behavior.
- Superior viscosity characteristics at low temperatures.
- Superior load carrying capability.
Oil-based rust preventative concentrate for mineral-oil-based lubricating or hydraulic oils.
- Provides multi-metal protection especially on zinc, aluminum, magnesium, and yellow metals.
- Filters through a 5 micron filter.
- High temperature resistance.
Oil-based rust preventative concentrate for mineral-oil-based lubricating or hydraulic oils with excellent vapor-phase protection.
- Excellent vapor-phase protection.
- Excellent indoor protection.
- Low viscosity.
A naphthenic-oil-based vapor-phase corrosion inhibiting concentrate for use with lubricating and hydraulic oils.
- Excellent protection in outdoor sheltered conditions in coastal environments.
- Effective on multi-metals.
- Available as ready-to-use rust preventative (VpCI®-329 D).